<p>The Commission organised an information event for stakeholders on 10 April 2013 in Brussels on the second call for proposals under the NER300 funding programme. The event provided an opportunity for stakeholders to receive information and ask questions about the second call, which was launched on 3 April.</p>
- climate change | fund (EU) | carbon dioxide | carbon capture and storage
The event was webstreamed.
The meeting was held in English.
- Guidance Session for Member States and Project Sponsors on 2nd Call for Proposals
- Overview of NER300 second Call for Proposals
- General information about next steps
- Specifications for legally binding instrument
- Project annual cycle