As a result of extension of aviation part of EU ETS to Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway the Commission has published a EEA –wide list of aircraft operators, specifying on the basis of the best available information, the administering EEA country for each aircraft operator having performed aviation activities covered by the EU ETS.
This EEA–wide list of aircraft operators replaces previous versions of the list of operators. The process for the handover of the affected aircraft operators to a new administering country is explained in the updated Frequently Asked Questions.
- Commission Regulation (EU) No 394/2011 of 20 April 2011 amending Regulation (EC) No 748/2009 on the list of aircraft operators that performed an aviation activity listed in Annex I to Directive 2003/87/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on or after 1 January 2006 specifying the administering Member State for each aircraft operator as regards the expansion of the Union emission trading scheme to EEA-EFTA countries
- EEA JCD Decision 6/2011 incorporating Directive 2008/101/EC into the EEA agreement
- Extension of the EU ETS on aviation to the EEA-EFTA countries
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Datum zveřejnění
- 28 duben 2011
- Autor /Autorka
- Generální ředitelství pro oblast klimatu