The European Commission has submitted to the Climate Change Committee two draft regulations, one for monitoring and reporting and one for accreditation and verification in phase 3 of the EU Emissions Trading System.
These regulations form part of a series of implementing provisions (auctioning regulation, benchmarking decision etc.) that need to be put in place ahead of the start of the third trading period in 2013.
The submission of these draft regulations has been preceded by extensive stakeholder consultation.
- Draft regulation on the monitoring and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions under the EU ETS (8 November 2011)
- Draft regulation on verification and accreditation of EU ETS emission and tonne-kilometre reports (8 November 2011)
- Monitoring, Reporting and Verification of Greenhouse Gas Emissions under the EU ETS
- EU Emissions Trading System
- Datum objave
- 9 studeni 2011
- Glavna uprava za klimatsku politiku