<p>The European Commission's Directorate-General for Climate Action has organised a Stakeholder Conference on the Commission's Roadmap for moving to a low carbon economy in 2050.</p>
- climate change policy | carbon dioxide
The conference took place on 17 March 2011 from 09:00 to 12:45 at the Charlemagne Building in Brussels.
- Roadmap for moving to a competitive low carbon economy in 2050 - Connie Hedegaard, Commissioner for Climate Action
- Roadmap for moving to a competitive low carbon economy in 2050 - Jos Delbeke, Director-General for Climate Action
- Roadmap 2050: High Hopes - High Stakes - Peter Olajos, Green Economy & Climate Policy, Hungarian Ministry of National Development
- A Roadmap for moving to a competitive low carbon economy in 2050 - An NGO perspective on long-term EU climate policy - Matthias Duwe, Director of CAN Europe
- Roadmap 2050 - ETUC - Judith Kirton-Darling, Industrial Policy Advisor, European Trade Union Confederation